Therapy is an investment in your current and future happiness and prosperity. I take your success very seriously and will work with you to make sure you are achieving your goals and getting what you need to from the process. My clients tell me that the resources spent working on themselves with my help is some of the best spent time and money they spend each month. I believe you will agree.
- Initial Consultation: I provide a free 20 minute phone or in-person consultation for new clients. In order for you to get the most out of therapy you need to feel a good connection or “fit” with your therapist. Although I work effectively with most people and have helped many to improve their lives, I recognize that no therapist can be right for everyone. This meeting gives us a chance to get to know one another, discuss what you are hoping to get out of therapy, and explore how we can work together to accomplish your goals. If I am not quite the right fit for you, I am happy to help you find another therapist who matches better with your personality and needs.
- Individual Therapy: $150.00 per 50-55 minute session in my office or online.
- Online Therapy: For Colorado and Florida residents as well as residents of PSYPACT states. I am happy to offer remote sessions using secure HIPAA-compliant video conferencing software. I also offer sessions via telephone. There is no additional cost to you beyond my normal $150 per session rate.
- Discernment Counseling: $300 for initial intake (includes two 20-30 minute phone appointments, one with each partner, PLUS a two-hour session in my office). Additional sessions are $225 for 90 minutes. This is designed to be a short term process of only one to five sessions.
- Career Services: Determined on a case-by-case basis depending on what assessments are provided, the number of sessions, and what additional services are needed.
I am contracted directly with Colorado Access, Medicare, and VA Office of Community Care (also called Triwest Healthcare). I also accept Victims Compensation payments. If you are not covered by those insurers my services might be covered by your out-of-network benefits and I will provide the documentation you need for that, but I will require full payment upfront. I am happy to discuss with you the benefits vs. drawbacks of using insurance for mental health care.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What is my out-of-network deductible for mental health services, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Clients may choose to pay by cash, check, credit card, Paypal or Venmo at the time of service.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand, otherwise, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!